Friday, September 28, 2012

Oh yeah, I have a blog...

Between work, marathon training, and working on the car, I haven't had time for anything else, and have neglected this blog horribly.  I will try to be more consistant about it.  Since the last post, I've made a bit of progress and will post some photos either today or tomorrow.  I've gotten all of the aluminum fitted and drilled.  (The Cleco is the world's greatest invention!).  Ran into a bit of difficulty trying to get the driver's footbox lined up with the forward firewall kit, but eventually that turned out okay.  I've gotten most of the aluminum that will be visible powder coated in a color called Anthracite.  The F-panels are the only ones that have been rivetted in so far.  My oldest, Rachel, had the honors of putting in the first rivet, followed by her sister Kate, and my wife, Sharon.  I've gotten both the front and rear suspensions installed, as well as the front brakes and will be working on the battery box soon.  I'll try and post some more detailed info when I get the pictures uploaded.  (There are lots to sort through...)

No comments:

Post a Comment